A Level Spanish
In preparation for doing A Level Spanish next academic year, you will be expected to:
- Familiarise yourself with the course specification, focusing on how you will be assessed.
- Consolidate and master all the grammar learned during your GCSE course.
- Complete the transition grammar and translation activities.
- Watch the film that you will study in Year 12: “María llena eres de gracia”.
- Begin your research about Colombia’s socio-political background in preparation for the movie.
- Begin your research about the first topics you will study in Year 12.
- Access suggested authentic material to develop listening and reading skills.
- Explore our Spanish Department Year 12-13 Extra Reading List